Followers

Monday, July 11, 2016

Upcoming comic teaser

Hi guys, 

First and foremost I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of you here a happy eidulfitri!
I hope this year was a good one for you guys
cause I did have fun meeting up with cousins relatives and of course spending time with my family
especially when I did not manage to do so last year. haha


anyway, before eid, I was having some problem trying to draw
and that really put me on edge somehow

Good news though! Im drawing again!
and this time working on a little comic project
The idea was actually an old story that my friend shared during my high school days

so now I am taking that story and making it into a comic

so here is a little teaser for you guys


***


5 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya jugak :)
    upload kat mat komik ye nanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyAllah tp tak sure if its good enuf ke tak nnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsyAllah tp tak sure if its good enuf ke tak nnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. InsyAllah tp tak sure if its good enuf ke tak nnt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat hari raya Hafiy.
    Walaupun mcam terlambat je wish, dah raya ke berapa belas ntah...huhuhu

    Tazabar nak tengok final comic ni hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here