Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2016

If I was a biology teacher

I would be having an interview for a teaching opening this coming Saturday. 
A biology teacher if I were to be specific. I always wanted to know what it felt being a teacher..so when the opportunity present itself I thought its a good time to experience being one..so I applied for it..

and as I mention earlier before I somehow manage to land an interview session. A chance to prove how I am worth. 

However that is another story I might be or might not be sharing in times to come. 

Since this is a blog where I draw stuff..so I made 2 picture to illustrate what might probably happen if I was a biology teacher.


***



I would hope I would be a great teacher..but then....



...there's chapter 4....

pretty sure the highlight of every boy that took biology
and pretty much makes the female student felt uneasy sitting on their chairs
*smirk*




God! I might be bad for the kids. hahaha

10 comments:

  1. Please jadi cikgu seni fiy. Ganti cikgu huda dengan cikgu PUM gebu2 tu :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir is a hentaii..!! *gelak.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuuuu... *reminiscing my form 5 memories during biology class* X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can feel you smirking through the internet. High five. Hehehe

      Delete
  4. Do you need a teaching assistant because I can draw oppai too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure you can draw much better oppai than me. Haha

      Delete
  5. Hahahahaha.
    Kalau aku jadi cikgu bio, aku akan draw oppai sampai tahap dah takde perasaan dah dengan oppai.
    Hahahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will always be butt. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here