Followers

Friday, June 14, 2013

Before this chapter ends

I am currently working on something before I end my last semester, well not exactly my last semester, I still have my short semester attending my industrial training. But you all get my point right.

I am actually squeeze working on this small project while trying to fix my thesis and also at the same time need to find the time to study for my finals. Last two papers but these last two freaks me out the most. Why you ask? because it involve MATHEMATICS! 

for you who didn't know this about me, well, I really really really am terrible at maths. Like seriously bad, even a kid sometimes can do better than me.

There you have it, I am currently working on a small art project before my graduation (hopefully), trying to finish my thesis and also study

I am juggling here. Juggling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here